N1 HEAT PATCHES FOR MENSTRUAL PAIN - To relieve menstrual pain and cramps
N1 heat patch for menstrual pain is a medical device for the relief of menstrual pain and cramps. The very thin & discreet heat pad delivers consistent heat for up to 8 hours & is such a reliable tummy warmer for PMS. The heat generated promotes blood circulation in the abdomen, thereby relieving pain. The N1 heat patches are very well tolerated, as the heat in our patches is purely physical, caused by the reaction of the powder mixture contained with oxygen. This means that no skin-irritating substances such as capsaicin are included.
Recommendation for use
1. Just before use, open the patch packaging so that it comes into contact with the air and let it react for 1-2 minutes. The plaster only unfolds its warming effect when it comes into contact with oxygen. Therefore, do not open the patch packaging until you really want to use the patch.
2. Then peel off the protective film on the back of the patch and gently stick the sticky side to the skin for optimal effect. You can also stick it on the underwear that is in direct contact with the skin.
3. It takes about 30 minutes to reach the maximum temperature. The patch creates a pleasant warmth for 8 hours. The patch is for single use only and should be discarded after use. If you experience any discomfort, remove the patch immediately. For external use only.
4. The heat emitted by the patches improves blood circulation and tissue oxygenation. In addition, the muscles in the uterine wall relax due to the heat. These effects together reduce menstrual pain.
Iron powder, Polyacrylic acid, Vermiculite, Charcoal powder, Aqua, Sodium Chloride.
- If used improperly, the heat patch can cause burns even at low temperatures;
- Follow the instructions and check every 15 minutes that the temperature is still comfortable and there is no pain from irritation or heat;
- Do not squeeze the patch, for example by sitting or lying on it;
- Do not use in combination with other heat-generating devices or tools;
- Not suitable for people under the age of 18;
- The substances contained in the patch can be harmful if they come into direct contact with the skin or eyes;
- In case of direct contact with eyes or mouth, rinse immediately with water. In these cases, please contact your doctor.
The N1 quality promise
N1 – the brand from the pharmacy. Of course, our innovative health products are manufactured in strictly tested and certified production facilities. Our uncompromising quality standards for sustainable and environmentally friendly production go far beyond the standards prescribed in Germany.
We only use carefully selected ingredients and branded pharmacy-quality raw materials. We thus ensure that our products meet the highest demands.
N1 – Only the best out of responsibility for you and your health.